Welcome to Rubezahl Marienbad Luxury Historical Castle Hotel & Golf in Marianske Lazne
Rubezahl Marienbad Luxury Historical Castle Hotel & Golf is located in the heart of West Bohemia in the charming spa town of Mariánské Lázně (Marienbad) which has been for centuries famous for its many thermal mineral springs.
The hotel is one of the most beautiful fairytale romantic castle hotels in the Czech Republic built in 1903 and was famous for attracting elite people of the time. The location of the hotel is unique, sitting on top of a hill surrounded by the “Slavkovsky forest” with panoramic views of the town below.
Rubezahl Marienbad Luxury Historical Castle Hotel & Golf which has been completely restored to its former glory, reopened in 2015 with modern amenities and provides a romantic luxurious stay for its guests.
Rubezahl Marienbad Luxury Historical Castle Hotel & Golf can provide:
- Luxurious & safe holidays, healthy gourmet meals in the castle’s restaurant, good sleep in a relaxing environment.
- Corporate events & parties (click here for more)
- Weddings (click here for more)
- The statue of “Rubezahl, Lord of the Mountains”, where your wishes can come true (click here for more information on Rubezahl)
- Weight loss program
(for more information on the weight loss program click here)
- Burnout syndrome recovery , stress-free stay in a relaxing beautiful environment with different wellness treatments
(for more information on Burnout syndrome click here)
- Salt Cave and Himalayan salt sauna (for more information click here)
- Roman Irish bath (for more information on wellness click here)
Rubezahl Marienbad Luxury Historical Castle Hotel & Golf can also provide:
- Airport shuttle for surcharges (100 Euro)
- Free transfer to the city
- Free transfer to Germany for shopping (Minimum 5 people)
- Free monitored private parking
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking area
Different outdoor activities:
- Excursions and tours (for more information click here)
- The Royal Golf Course which is the second largest course in Europe and is located 800 meters from the hotel. Guests can walk there or we can transfer them for free (see more here)
- Horse Riding, the Jockey Club is 50 meters from the hotel where beginners can ride ponies or start riding lessons, while the more experienced can ride their horses on the outskirts of Mariánské Lázně
- Skiing (click here for more)
- Park Boheminium which is a 2 minute walk from the hotel (see more here)
- Casino (see more here)
- Cycling and walking in the forest (click here for more)
For more information about Rubezahl Marienbad Luxury Historical Castle Hotel & Golf, click here.
Hotel Grand Opening
The oldest course in the Czech Republic was opened by King Edward VII on 21st August 1905. In 2003, Her Majesty Elisabeth II granted the golf club the right to use the title “Royal”. Its location 787 meters above sea level, the flat terrain with 18 holes, beautiful natural landscape with full grown trees as well as the historical club house recreate the spirit of old Scottish and Irish courses.
Casino Bellevue is one of the most beautiful casinos in Europe and this is justified. It’s 20 years older than Monte Carlo casino (1854). Casino Bellevue was built in 1835, where all elite people where visiting to play. The building is situated on a hill above the town, so you could look from the tables to the picturesque town.
The 4th largest miniature park in Europe is located near Rubezahl-Marienbad Luxury Historical Castle Hotel& Golf and is the most visited attraction in the Karlovy Vary region! It’s only one minute walking from the hotel!