Salt Cave:Dry salt therapy, or halotherapy, is a natural therapy using micro particles of salt in a combination with Himalayan pink salt bricks on the walls .
How Does it Work?The combination of salt bricks and grounded Himalayan salt into tiny micro particles by a halogenerator are then dispersed into the salt cave almost like an aerosol releases negatively charged ions which serve to purify the circulating air as well as to allow our bodies to reap health benefits .
Benefits of Salt Cave:• Himalayan salt helps to counterbalance the influx of positive ions from the many electronic devices we use every day. This improves your overall mental and emotional health, helping you to relax and de-stress.
• Help for respiratory ailments. People with allergies, asthma, allergic rhinitis, smoker’s cough and a variety of other respiratory ailments report significant relief from salt room therapy.
• Help with skin ailments. People with eczema, psoriasis, healing scars from surgery and other skin issues often find relief in a salt room.
• Relaxation / Stress Reduction. Negative ions improve disposition and promote relaxation. Many people visit salt rooms just to de-stress.
• While relaxing in the salt cave customers inhale the dry salt-enriched air deep down into their lungs which clean the lungs, promote better breathing, healthier skin, good sleep, improve physical fitness and overall wellness. Symptoms subside, sometimes for 12 months.
Himalayan salt sauna:Salt sauna is a sauna consisting of a combination of Himalayan salt bricks and heat,which reaches maximum 65 oC.By gently heating the Himalayan crystal salt, the hygroscopic (moisture attracting) properties of the salt are activated, allowing the natural humidity in the air to condense on the surface of the salt blocks, triggering the natural ionization process. During this process, the salt releases the negative ions which serve to purify the circulation air as well as allow our bodies to reap the health benefits including stress reduction, energy increases and mood boosts at a biochemical level. The vast wellness benefits of traditional saunas are well known and when the effect of pure Himalayan salt is added, the result is a truly unbeatable sauna experience.
Benefits of Himalayan Salt sauna:• Skin benefits: In addition to entering the body through the respiratory system, salt is also absorbed through the skin. The warmth of a sauna opens up the pores of the skin, allowing easy absorption of many of the approximately 80 beneficial minerals present in salt. Salt sauna sessions increase blood flow under the skin and much like in the lining of the lungs, working to reduce inflammation, redness, swelling, itching and dryness which can also reduce the frequency and severity of Eczema flare-ups.
• Breathing aid: Himalayan Salt air can help stimulate the respiratory system’s natural ability to reduce inflammation, clear blockages, fight infections and reduce discomfort; making it extremely beneficial for those suffering from asthma, allergies, bronchitis and coughs by clearing up the respiratory system.
• Increasing the levels of serotonin which are widely thought to positively impact digestion, memory, sleep, appetite and mood.
Why Himalayan pink salt?Over 300 million years ago an ocean existed where the Himalayan mountains are today. It was discovered that a massive mineral deposit was left behind the ocean evaporated and dried up. It is the mountains that protect and seal off pollution from contaminating this region, preserving the natural salt’s purity.
The color of Himalayan salt can actually range in color, from crystal white to different shades of pink, and even deep reds. The shade is the result of high mineral and iron content. These are the unique qualities that make Himalayan salt one of the purest forms of salt available.
The Himalayan pink salt sparkles like diamonds attesting to its natural purity. This totally natural salt contains over 84 trace minerals, including all those known to be essential for good health and vitality.